Sunday, October 2, 2005

New Thing!


Struck by a desire to avoid housework this morning, I hacked up a current-listings set of updating film showtimes for a selected set of Seattle-area theaters. It's drawn, circuitously, from the customizable movie times listings to be found via My Yahoo, which is why the film links point at Yahoo, and there's no direct ticket-buying link. I may experiment with getting the data from the Google Movie Times page, but that does not yet allow one to exclude by theater.


You can see the list in the sidebar. Hopefully I can figure out how to do something like this for SIFF next year, too.



1 comment:

  1. Cool! I have it bookmarked! Any way to include SAM, The Paramount and the boutique cinemas?
    ---
    (SAM is on there, but apparently not contributing to the listings, and some of the boutiques are, but not all, I'm afraid. - MW)

    ReplyDelete