Friday, December 12, 2008

Singin' in the Rain @ SIFF Cinema

tn2_singin_in_the_rain_4.jpg
Fakin' it like Milli Vanilli.

This weekend, SIFF is showing one of the few musicals I like: the 1952 classic Singin' in the Rain. In fact, I more than like it - I adore it - and not just for Gene Kelley's fancy footwork. It's the fresh innocence of Debbie Reynolds VS. the snooty venom of Jean Hagen that really pulls me in. If you've never seen it, I highly recommend - and if you have, well, you need to see it again.

In addition to this film being absolutely fantastic, SIFF is offering free admission to this screening with a cash donation and/or donation of canned or non-perishable food items, which will benefit the White Center Food Bank.

Singin' in the Rain plays tomorrow, Saturday December 13th @ 10am at SIFF Cinema. Don't miss it! Head over with your donations...





No comments:

Post a Comment